Are you looking to improve your function and performance for running or walking?
It’s Spring Tune-UP time!
Join Self-Care & Wellness Coach, Catherine Hull for this Special Injury Prevention Workshop where you will learn easy, effective tools to keep you performing at your best for Spring and beyond.
Catherine has been working with clients in the health and wellness industry for 10 years and carries with her many tools to help you on your journey of health and healing.
Her approach is always easy, fun, and educational leaving you with new knowledge and a feeling of empowerment.
Catherine is a Certified Posture Alignment Specialist, Personal Trainer, Yoga Instructor, and Energy Therapist and Instructor. She understands that the body is a complex organism and that all parts of the body work together as a unit.
Catherine has dedicated her life to helping others become more connected to their bodies and heal pain, injury, trauma, and abuse from a wholistic perspective.
During this 90-minute workshop you will learn:
- The importance of alignment and posture to your overall running/walking experience
- Key postural exercises to balance, align, and restore function to your body so that you can continue to enjoy being active
- The TOP 5 stretches for Post-Run/Walk to keep you injury free
- Key Strengthening Exercises to improve overall stability, strength, and performance
- What to do on a daily basis to continue to improve your flexibility, strength, and function
⇒All Participants will receive a handout of the exercises to take with them and incorporate into their self-care routine.
When : Saturday, April 15th, 2017 ~ 1:00pm – 2:30pm
Where: Greco Orleans ~ Unit #2, 1224 Place D’Orleans Drive
Cost: $25.00 per person (max 25 participants)