Do sensitive people have more pain?
Chances are you’re a lot like me and can relate to being a sensitive soul. And my life’s journey thus far has taught me so much about recognizing that being sensitive is indeed my greatest gift once I learned how to heal the pain in my life and use my energy to serve my purpose here.
So how do you know if you are a sensitive person?
Do you ….
Easily take on the opinions of others?
Wear your heart on your sleeve?
Fear conflict with others?
Relate to being intuitive and empathetic?
If your answer is yes, then you may be a sensitive person. And although I believe this is your greatest gift, it can often become out of balance if you don’t know how to harness it and turn it into your greatest superpower.
In my work with others over the years, I have started to see some patterns in regards to sensitive people and pain. I have noticed that a person who is more in tune with their intuitive abilities ( and we all have these), but who is not fully present in their body, can easily allow outside problems and situations to distract them. Their energy field becomes frayed and scattered as they are worrying and stressing about other people and their problems rather than bringing that energy home back into their bodies to focus on their own healing.
As someone that is naturally very nurturing and compassionate, it is easy for you, the sensitive person, to get pulled in many directions and feel drained of your vital energy.
Being intuitive, being sensitive, is a huge super power. It’s amazing. This world needs compassionate, kind individuals. What it also needs is grounded individuals who are kind and compassionate, who are not taking on other people’s things and who can then step into their purpose and move forward in their life.
How do you heal the pain and transform sensitivity into your greatest superpower?
- Get Grounded. Grounding from an energetic perspective, it’s really an energetic connection within yourself and to mother earth. That can be something as simple as taking a walk outside. Practicing physical self-care as well as exercises and tools that bring your attention and focus inwards are all helpful at grounding and helping you to feel more connected to the world around you and within you.
- Take Care of you First. If you’re someone that’s really sensitive and you give, give, give to others, you need to start bringing that back and giving to yourself so you can truly give from an abundant place, from a cup that’s overflowing, rather than from an empty cup. Making yourself a last priority only creates more disease and more pain in the body. You’re not caring for you first.
- Breathe. Notice the breathe coming in and out of your body. When you’re feeling overwhelmed and pulled ni several different directions, take a break, sit in silence, go inwards and follow the breath.
- Journal. Another great practice to help you to bring that energy back where it’s needed is journaling. Practicing self-love and forgiveness. Often, the heart-centered, intuitive, sensitive women or person needs to practice forgiveness and let go of where they may have hurt somebody. Or, where they may have made a mistake and needs to practice that forgiveness in order to feel safe and grounded in their own body.
- Get some Help from a Coach or Energy Healer. Over the years, Energy Healing has been so instrumental in allowing me to connect more deeply within myself and get to know the real me. I have been able to not only help myself but to help others learn to listen to their hearts so that they can fulfill their purpose here. If you’d like more info on how a Coaching Session with me using some Energetic Tools can help you I offer a complimentary 30 minute call. Book yours here
I recently created something incredible for the sensitive, intuitive, empathic, compassionate woman called Transformation Tribes. It’s a beautiful six-month group-healing program that will be hosted online for your comfort and convenience. This program is designed to help you and support you in transforming your sensitivity into your greatest superpower. If you’re looking for greater clarity in your life and want to take some steps to live your purpose then this is for you. I am now excepting enrollments and doing some interviews for the women that will be part of this amazing community.
The energy on the planet right now is pretty amazing. For those of us that are really ready to step forward and do something incredible, and really open up to more of who we are, this is the time to do it.
I look forward to connecting with you <3